GamesPlanet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GamesPlanet

For all your gaming needs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Corrections to Gamesplanet points system, please check the "Notices & Announcements" section. - Thank you, Billing team

Things you think RF would be better off without?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Toad
Lieutenant
Toad

Things you think RF would be better off without? Empty
PostSubject: Things you think RF would be better off without?   Things you think RF would be better off without? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:34 pm

Well, I looked through the threads and I didn't see any that had this particular topic. Anyway I just wanted to know your opinions on any items or features that you think would make RF better if they were never there.

Top couple for me:

1. Bungie fudging recovery. <--- I hate this. With a passion. It completely nullifies away all the work someone does to edge another person, giving a huge and unfair advantage to those who have access to items with it. In a game as competitive as rf, I would prefer if this whole concept were removed, or an option be put in where you can forbid it.

2. Intended Panic Kills- I know this wouldnt be easy to take out, maybe even impossible, but it doesn't change the fact that I hate them. It's going out of your way to sacrifice your one saving grace in order to acquire one freakin kill. I just hate the principal behind it. Thus this doesnt apply to situations when its just the two of you left.

3. Devil Fang Exo- Out of all the exos, this is the one I wish was never released. Very difficult/ annoying to fight in general and especially against decent players.

4. Cook Exo - Okay, cook. Sure, it looked funny and cool when it was first released, but then I found out about its ridiculous spammability. The range of the cake attack I can understand. But that crazy blockstun? I mean that coupled with the cook's little somersault after the move makes it so that the player isnt even open for attack if their target blocked the cake. Then they have that freakin up and over on the first hit of the kick combo.

5. Kung Fu >>z move - Same deal as Cook. It actually looked kinda cool and fun when it first came out, but then it just became plain annoying. The invincibility frames at the moment of impact are especially annoying, as well as the ridiculous knockback of the move. I wish that, this move were powered down in terms of knockback, it were removed altogether, or that ogp/nimonix would make equipping kung fu cause the player to run differently so you could see it coming.

6. How you can't discard timed items - This one is annoying because, in cases like halloween where rare event items are available for CARATS are available for a short time, in perma and 45day versions, if you accidentally buy the 45day version without realizing it, you can't just throw it away and buy the perma one even if you have the carats for it. Then by the time it expires the item is already gone, unavailable in the shop. Also, with timed gender specific/ class specific items, you cannot sell the class that the item belongs to for carats until all your class specific/ gender specific items for it have expired first.

These are just a couple things that really grind my gears in rf. How bout you guys?
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Games Planet CA
Games Planet CA
Fiona

[CA]Fiona

PostSubject: Re: Things you think RF would be better off without?   Things you think RF would be better off without? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:39 pm

1. Why you suck against bungie recovery?
2. Lol you mad cause you get panic killed?
3.QQ MORE. LEARN TO BLOCK. On the crossup skill, JUMP
4. Move when you see the GIANT FREAKING CAKE IN THE AIR
5. Block and punish in angle grab, you mad cause you get >>z'd?
6. i agree
Back to top Go down
BonkerZ
Lieutenant
BonkerZ

PostSubject: Re: Things you think RF would be better off without?   Things you think RF would be better off without? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:07 pm

I like your outtake on things. However that's completely your opinion even though I agree with most of the material and ideas you have provided. The only thing I disagree on is the cake exocore. In my opinion It's pretty easy to avoid. If you drift a lot you almost have a premonition on what your foe is going to do. Unless your fighting someone like HolyFire when he used to play RF you probably would be able to see the cake coming right after you finish a combo on someone who is guarding or try and drift. Normal people totally forget all about there basic attacks when they transform into exo. They rely on the exocore way to much.
Back to top Go down
Kagome
Captain
Kagome

1st Place 1st Place
Pet 3 inuyasha

PostSubject: Re: Things you think RF would be better off without?   Things you think RF would be better off without? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:08 pm

QQ.. o.o
Back to top Go down
™rico
Commander
™rico

2nd - 4th Place 2nd Place

PostSubject: Re: Things you think RF would be better off without?   Things you think RF would be better off without? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:04 pm

i saw this on fourms
Back to top Go down
Kagome
Captain
Kagome

1st Place 1st Place
Pet 3 inuyasha

PostSubject: Re: Things you think RF would be better off without?   Things you think RF would be better off without? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:31 pm

Really? did you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things you think RF would be better off without?   Things you think RF would be better off without? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things you think RF would be better off without?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GamesPlanet :: Rumble Fighter Forums :: Comments & Suggestions-
Jump to: