GamesPlanet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GamesPlanet

For all your gaming needs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Corrections to Gamesplanet points system, please check the "Notices & Announcements" section. - Thank you, Billing team

Event items, complaining about them, etc.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Toad
Lieutenant
Toad

Event items, complaining about them, etc. Empty
PostSubject: Event items, complaining about them, etc.   Event items, complaining about them, etc. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:02 pm

New players should be allowed to enjoy the game just like everyone else did. People should really stop complaining about the event items being released. The Vampire set, Scarecrow set, etc, etc, were all in the shop, but no one complained then. Especially since they were available to everyone. Of course I'm not talking about items like the Hood Mask, etc.

Look at it this way, the items are still limited. So who cares if there are more people that are gonna run around with them? The more cool items that are released in the events, the more people that participate in events, the more people that refer Rumble Fighter to their friends. It's a win-win situation for both the community to enjoy themselves and for OGP to get some publicity by taking care of their players.

Also, I don't even mind if they release the Gladiator set again. I had my year of people wowing over it, etc. However they should make it just as hard to get as the last event. Other than that I can care less. At least I know I was one of the first people who had it and that's all that matters.

So yeah, discuss/flame/rage.
Back to top Go down
Kagome
Captain
Kagome

1st Place 1st Place
Pet 3 inuyasha

PostSubject: Re: Event items, complaining about them, etc.   Event items, complaining about them, etc. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:19 am

i like the way they have the game set.. giving away little by little.. but when i start to see Sages everywhere.. time to close the game
Back to top Go down
™rico
Commander
™rico

2nd - 4th Place 2nd Place

PostSubject: Re: Event items, complaining about them, etc.   Event items, complaining about them, etc. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:57 pm

JUST PUT ALL THE ITEMS OUT NOW
Back to top Go down
Kagome
Captain
Kagome

1st Place 1st Place
Pet 3 inuyasha

PostSubject: Re: Event items, complaining about them, etc.   Event items, complaining about them, etc. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:07 pm

and watch Kagome quit Very Happy (im sure i dont speak for myself.
Back to top Go down
™rico
Commander
™rico

2nd - 4th Place 2nd Place

PostSubject: Re: Event items, complaining about them, etc.   Event items, complaining about them, etc. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:51 pm

no it will be fun so much exos and stuff in a week we all quit
Back to top Go down
Kagome
Captain
Kagome

1st Place 1st Place
Pet 3 inuyasha

PostSubject: Re: Event items, complaining about them, etc.   Event items, complaining about them, etc. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:38 pm

Exectly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event items, complaining about them, etc.   Event items, complaining about them, etc. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event items, complaining about them, etc.
Page 1 of 1